Holsters for SCCY

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

Holsters for SCCY

Postby MARINE DIVISION TWO » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 am

My Holsters for Glock 19 and 26 are fitting great they are Desantis mini slide & Scabbard,and Uncle mikes for ankle CCW,these choices should be of help and also a Fobus paddle for the Kel-Tec P 11 that was enlarged a bit to fit the SCCY that came with it.
MARINE DIVISION TWO
Veteran Member

Re: Holsters for SCCY

Postby souper » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:46 pm

You should look at werkz holsters. Www.werkz.com.
souper

Postby TechDiver » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 pm

http://armalaser.com/tr10holsters.html

A little pricey but it's good leather. I got one of each, right hand. Now all I need is to get my gun. It's on it's way. Been wearing the IWB all night empty to loosen up the leather a bit. Feels good.
Leave the gun. Take the canoli.
TechDiver
Seasoned Member

Postby G30AndCPX2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am

I picked up the Galco Leather Tuck and Go TUC460. It's made for a P11, but fits the CPX-2 well.

I am used to carrying my Glock 30 in an Alien Gear Hybrid comfortably, so this SCCY really disappears IWB.
Glock 19 Gen 4
SCCY CPX-2 Gen 2 Carbon Black
Taurus 650 CIA Blued with Hogue Monogrip
Late 60's model Charter Arms Undercover (wife's wheel gun)
G30AndCPX2

Postby mark7mod0 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Any holster for a Beretta Nano works well for the SCCY........but... the SCCY is a little thicker and when I used my OEM Beretta holster made for the Nano, it stretched it out so the Nano will not click and lock firmly. Is great for the CPX-1 though.
mark7mod0
Seasoned Member

Postby Cashley1 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Alien gear and crossbreed and flashbang all have holsters for the sccy
Chase from ALABAMA
Cashley1

Postby johnorberson » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:31 pm

I personally CCW with a DeSantis ITW holster for most of the time with hardly any budge when I am wearing just a shirt over the pistol. At the range I wear a Fobus tactical holster combination with the matching magazine holders for dual magazine. My tactical belt has room for 4 magazines and is set up like my duty holster combination for continuity of care, but it is much lighter than the leather duty belt. They kind of make fun of me at the range because I have a handcuff case on the tactical belt and a retractible wand case, but as I stated, I want continuity of equipment for duty and CCW. The one thing that I do is I have a custom leather worker that I depend on to manufacture custom leather holsters and belts for me. I make the designs and she works off the designs I come up with.
johnorberson

Postby Rev_Biff » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm

I like Tagua leather IWB holsters. I carry my SCCY, my XD Mod.2 .45acp and my 1911 A1 in them. Great holsters and they all costs me under $35 each.
Genuine Kentucky Colonel, but you don't have to salute.

"We can have a democratic society or we can have the concentration of great wealth in the hands of the few. We cannot have both."
-- Louis Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice 1916-1939
Rev_Biff

Postby bstott » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Shaped-impregnated_Holster.jpg

:mrgreen:
bstott

Postby Montana B » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:51 pm

I read on a thread somewhere here that Blackhawk! serpa holster for the glock 26 works well with the CPX2 9MM, and when I saw one cheap at a gun show today I bought it to find out for myself...I was not disappointed! It has a little play vertically, but locks into place so well that it's negligible for the most part. Great holster!
Montana B

Postby Coastie » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Coastie wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:28 am http://www.sccyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13533&start=45
I have been using the Foxx OWB Hybrid Holster http://foxxholsters.onlybusiness.com/On ... id_Holster for about two weeks. I am very satisfied with it. Much prefer it to stuffing my CPX-2 and holster in my pants like before.I carry under a T shirt. The leather at the top of the holster keeps the metal portion of my pistol off my skin. Only the grip (with Traction Grips) can touch my skin. Sometimes riding my motorcycle I have to touch the pistol to check if it is still there because it is so comfortable.

Two years later and still happy with this holster.

Coastie

Postby rickyblaze » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:42 pm

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 85&alt=web

This is what I use, is a Chief holster IWB tuckable. Very comfortable and concealable. I have also used a sticky holster with very good luck.

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk
rickyblaze

Postby Dickens » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:27 pm

I have Hidden Hybrid holsters for my Shield and for my CPX-2. They are very comfortable and can be worn either IWB or OWB.

Dickens

Return to Carry