HOW OFTEN DO YOU CARRY? (dah... you know, a pistol)

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

Re: HOW OFTEN DO YOU CARRY? (dah... you know, a pistol)

Postby randy27 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Every where that's allowed!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Randy Army Infantry 81to 90
randy27
Forum Regular

Postby Mark38090 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:45 am

I only carry when I'm awake.
Mark38090
Forum Regular

Postby xpoqx » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:22 am

Pretty much whenever wherever is legally permissible, and some places that are non-permissible so long as it is not a government facility, school, or airport. Basically any place without metal detectors or someone who is going to frisk me for a weapon. I except the consequences of my actions should I use force in defending myself in a non-permissible environment. I'm not not-going-to-carry just because some fucking sign says this is a gun free zone, because rules don't apply to criminals. No one has ever in the history of mass shootings seen one of those signs and said "oh, it's a gun free zone, I guess I can't bring my gun in here and shoot everybody". I also live in rather close proximity to the gun-control capital of America and you can see for yourself how well gun control and gun free zone's are working out.
xpoqx

HOW OFTEN DO YOU CARRY? (dah... you know, a pistol)

Postby Lefty Red » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 am

Only where is illegal to carry, official buildings and such, do I not carry. I will carry in a privately owned store, even if they hate Beretta. :).

Lefty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lefty Red
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to Carry