Desantis nemesis pocket holster

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

Desantis nemesis pocket holster

Postby EvilE » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:29 am

Just got one, I am very pleased with it! I can carry wearing my cargo shorts, no print, just awesome! Highly recommend!
EvilE

Re: Desantis nemesis pocket holster

Postby randy27 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:07 am

Thanks for the info. I'm going to need a new pocket holster soon.
Randy Army Infantry 81to 90
randy27
Forum Regular

Postby tom47 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:42 pm

I may try one, although I think the CPX2 would be a bit large for me to pocket carry. Heck, even my LCP gets uncomfortable at times. A good pocket holster like you suggest may just be the ticket.
USAF
1965 to 1968
Takhli RTAFB
tom47
Forum Regular

Postby Dickens » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:41 pm

It's a great little holster. It slips right in my jeans pocket.

Dickens

Postby apx_31088 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Been using the Nemesis holster with the CPX-2 for two years everyday. Worn with Wrangler cargo pants (both slacks and shorts). There is no printing when standing up, although there is minor printing showing when sitting down if the cloth in the pocket area gets tensioned over the rear cornering of the butt end of the slide (near the rear-sights area). Probably will never get noticed by the public. The holster itself is invisible when used. That printing is really not a problem, though. Haven't had anyone mention anything about it in those two years.

I've also pocket-carried a much smaller Phoenix HP-22 with a pocket holder. Although it conceals better than a SCCY, I don't pocket carry it every day because the SCCY pocket-carries almost as well. Weight of SCCY is a non-issue for me (and I also EDC a second loaded magazine in the other pocket). I like carrying 11 rounds in the magazines (and haven't experienced any problems with that). I do prefer center-fire ammo because I haven't experienced a single misfire with it after firing more than 14,000 rounds (not all with the same gun!). I have experienced misfires with .22 rim-fire (guessing - maybe 5 - 8 per thousand rounds).
apx_31088

Postby randy726w » Mon May 09, 2016 1:43 pm

I also use this holster. Works great in my jeans, shorts or dress pants. I have no problem pocket carrying the CPX2 but I'm a big guy. I have a IWB holster I use sometimes as well but usually I just drop it in my pocket in my Desantis holster.
randy726w

Return to Carry