Most Creative Carry

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

Most Creative Carry

Postby jbays » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

What is the most "creative" method of carry you have ever seen?
We all know there are 100,000 holsters and most of them fit on the belt in some manner. What are some, more creative, carry options.

I am not asking for the best option, or I am not asking about accessing your weapon. Leave the flames for another place.

----------------
I will start this off as an example.
I same a kydex neckholster for a NAA six shot .22LR revolver. Cool idea,but not too practical.

Thanks
Jeremy Bays
jbays

Re: Most Creative Carry

Postby HootmonSccy » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:27 pm

I saw this, and have used it in a quick situation..
If I'm in a rush in the am, and just need to do something really quick and I don't already have my holster set up in my pants, I'll just slip the gun between my belt and my pants and the nose of the gun into the change pocket of my jeans.. Shirt over, and out the door.
I won't do this all day, but for just a quick temporary situation, it works out OK..
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby getvicious » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:31 pm

The Flashbang Bra Holster is the most creative conceal carry holster I've come across.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby fla-gypsy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:15 am

That sure looks like a Sccy CPX2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8r6CY5UZyw
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Postby arcus10mm » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:36 am

around your neck (for those that dont were a bra) http://www.stellarrigs.com/gun_neckchain_rigs.html
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby arcus10mm » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:38 am

fla-gypsy wrote:That sure looks like a Sccy CPX2

keltec
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby jbays » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 am

Has anyone tried this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

Urban Carry Holster

Thanks
Jeremy Bays
jbays

Postby Merc6 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:51 pm

jbays wrote:Has anyone tried this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-hcS5hpMCM

Urban Carry Holster

Thanks
Jeremy Bays

On that note I'm thinking of getting a $8 flip phone to run this w/o working about someone trying to snatch my iPhone

https://youtu.be/mxtv1KQimis
SCCY CPX-2 CB SOLD
SW1911SC E Series 2- Tone .45 Auto
Glock 17 Gen 3
PF940 V1.5
Remington 870 Express
Merc6
Seasoned Member

Postby Merc6 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:12 pm

I just came across this here. Kinda like the Foxx/ Alien cloak setup but with elastic belt

https://youtu.be/gJIZWsMW5ZI

I actually have this here in black and white but not practical when I wear body armor. The draw is towards the body armor.

https://youtu.be/NSDwxc9mEBc
SCCY CPX-2 CB SOLD
SW1911SC E Series 2- Tone .45 Auto
Glock 17 Gen 3
PF940 V1.5
Remington 870 Express
Merc6
Seasoned Member

Postby sccytoter » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:15 pm

getvicious wrote:The Flashbang Bra Holster is the most creative conceal carry holster I've come across.
Yeah, not very comfy either. :lol:
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Postby arcus10mm » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:50 pm

1c15c72749279de31dbfedd76b4b031c.jpg
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby getvicious » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:20 pm

arcus10mm - That looks pretty cool. Have you used that or just have the picture? Any idea where to get one?
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby arcus10mm » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:40 pm

getvicious wrote:arcus10mm - That looks pretty cool. Have you used that or just have the picture? Any idea where to get one?

just a pic i came across searching for a holster for my p32 looks like something a LEO would wear as back up???
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby sccytoter » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:29 pm

arcus10mm wrote:
1c15c72749279de31dbfedd76b4b031c.jpg
I have seen this in a gun magazine before, so I know the place that makes them exist, but I don't remember the name. Personally, with something as small and lite as the P-32 or P3AT, this would be better than an ankle rig...more comfy too.
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Postby xpoqx » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:36 am

HootmonSccy wrote:I saw this, and have used it in a quick situation..
If I'm in a rush in the am, and just need to do something really quick and I don't already have my holster set up in my pants, I'll just slip the gun between my belt and my pants and the nose of the gun into the change pocket of my jeans.. Shirt over, and out the door.
I won't do this all day, but for just a quick temporary situation, it works out OK..

This, I also do this. Only this is not a quick/temporary type carry for me which sounds bad but whatever. I will carry my fullsize G17 and my CPX like this, not at the same time obviously but I do carry like this. I'm 6ft, 155lbs, long tall and lanky, I can reasonably conceal either pistol under a loose fitting hoodie which I'm normally wearing regardless of what I'm doing. The idea is that I am carrying in some sort of nonpermissive environment and I do not want to have to struggle with removing holsters and other firearm accessories from my belt on the move. So if need be I can stash and or ditch my firearm without having to worry about anything. I use a standard black BDU belt, and like hoot describes all I do is place the pistol inbetween the belt and pant, in an appendix type position 1230 to 1 o'clock position and cinch until the pistol is positively retained by the belt. I use a BDU belt because the buckle offers a superior positive retention of the belt band and pistol over other types of belt that I have used. This is not normally how I carry but given certain situations/circumstances I will carry in this manner.

I must stress though that this type of carry is not for everyone, and is quite inherently dangerous for multiple reasons.
A). Your cover garment could ride up allowing others to see you are carrying.
B). There is a chance your firearm could fall from your belt and discharge.
C). Drawing under duress can cause your sights to become hung up on the belt.
xpoqx

Next

Return to Carry