New Hampshire state decision

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

New Hampshire state decision

Postby Pony Soldier » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Has anyone seen, or have an opinion about, the New Hampshire state decision that "The 2nd Amendment Is Your Right To Carry". Residents are no longer required to obtain a 'Conceal Carry Permit' in that state.
Pony Soldier
Seasoned Member

Re: Best Ammo for CPX 2 ?

Postby getvicious » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Pony Soldier wrote:Has anyone seen, or have an opinion about, the New Hampshire state decision that "The 2nd Amendment Is Your Right To Carry". Residents are no longer required to obtain a 'Conceal Carry Permit' in that state.

I like it (Constitutional Carry). Wish they would do it here.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Re: New Hampshire state decision

Postby Yeoman » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 am

I think it's great. Missouri just passed Constitutional Carry last year after multiple tries and eventually a veto override. I'd like to see a Federal Constitutional Carry bill this year but the legislators seem to be too distracted with entitlements.
A man does evil enough if he does nothing good.
Yeoman

Postby ictghost » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:09 pm

We have Constitutional Carry in Kansas, but it's still much better to have a CCL. With a CCL you can carry in many other States that reciprocate, you can skip the background check on firearms purchases and also there is the "1000 feet from a school" thing, that you can only get around with a CCL. Just things to think about.
ictghost

Postby Yeoman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:42 am

Missouri's concealed carry permit is a little different but I agree with you on the advantage of reciprocity. I'd still prefer national constitutional carry.
A man does evil enough if he does nothing good.
Yeoman

Return to Carry