First Clipdraw Outing

Concealed Carry or Open Carry. Here's the place to be for Practical Carry Topics.

First Clipdraw Outing

Postby tom47 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:02 pm

My previous carry methods with fabric type holsters were IWB @ 3:30, IWB- appendix, and for a year or so in a PDA Holster. While the PDA Holster was a great carry method, it and a large cell phone hanging on your belt just doesn't fit the bill.

The past year I gave up on carrying the SCCY and switched to my LCP. I got the Clipdraw for it 8 months ago and it is a joy to carry summer and winter. I forget I am wearing it in the appendix position.

A week ago I decided to give the Clipdraw a try on my CPX-2. I received it yesterday, installed it and wore it for the first time today. In appendix position, which was the only place to wear it comfortably due to the larger size and weight than the LCP, I also forgot it was there. I could not believe how comfortable it was to carry. I wore it for 6 hours while shopping, got home and proceeded to work in the yard completely forgetting I was wearing it.

If you are not completely satisfied with the wearability of your firearm, try one of these Clipdraws. I won't go back to a leather, fabric, or pouch type for daily carry.
USAF
1965 to 1968
Takhli RTAFB
tom47
Forum Regular

Return to Carry