Probably another panic buying time again

"Debate is the servant of truth." Richard Alan Gordon, Georgetown law professor. Not a forum for the thin-of-skin!

Probably another panic buying time again

Postby rwt101 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:50 pm

The President mentioned GUN control again. I hope we are not in for another period of panic buying again. That is all he has to do is bring it up.
Bob T
rwt101
Forum Regular

Re: Probably another panic buying time again

Postby getvicious » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 pm

I look back in time between now and 2008 and see things like Fast & Furious where the administration let thousands of guns "walk" across the southern boarder, the various gun panic buying times and the ammo shortages that, apparently, came to be due to President Obama's policies and calls for legislation and the number of States that have passed "Constitutional Carry" laws and conceal carry laws where they didn't exist before.

I can't help but wonder if he's not been the single biggest help to the gun and ammo industry since the GCA was made law? Guns are selling at an historical high rate. A whole new category of handgun has become really popular - conceal carry pistols & revolvers. Ammo is being produced and sold in record amounts and flies off the shelves at many locations.

I can only imagine what would have happened if the President had actually tried to increase gun & ammo sales and their use.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Re: Probably another panic buying time again

Postby Pocket_Pistol » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am

uploadfromtaptalk1435295857302.jpg

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.
Pocket Pistol

"No longer waiting for the MPX"
Pocket_Pistol
Veteran Member

Return to Political Jabbering