The administration's posture toward other nations

"Debate is the servant of truth." Richard Alan Gordon, Georgetown law professor. Not a forum for the thin-of-skin!

The administration's posture toward other nations

Postby Cashley1 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:30 pm

I keep hearing about the Obama administration being carful about how their posture towards other nations is perceived.So I sat down and reviewed this administration and the bush administration and decided what posture best depicted this nation.Bush legs spread wide standing on the front porch of the Whitehouse both fists raised and both middle fingers prominently displayed.
Obama pants down bent overbare assed weighting to be f!=!/#3 like a good little slut
Chase from ALABAMA
Cashley1

Re: The administration's posture toward other nations

Postby sccytoter » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Well, I know how ya feel, but damn. :lol:
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Postby wrench459 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:21 pm

I got warm fuzzy over tonights POTUS statement.
When you see lips open fill in the rest of the ___ .
wrench459
Veteran Member

Postby getvicious » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:16 pm

I just read the President's remarks on the White House site.

My overall feeling is that stated best by Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon." I read nothing that changes my opinion that if President Obama's lips are moving, he's lying.

On a positive note, the President mentioned the Ft Hood attack as a terrorist attack. Does this mean the administration is changing it's stance that it wasn't an act of workplace violence?

Over the last few years, however, the terrorist threat has evolved into a new phase. As we’ve become better at preventing complex, multifaceted attacks like 9/11, terrorists turned to less complicated acts of violence like the mass shootings that are all too common in our society. It is this type of attack that we saw at Fort Hood in 2009; in Chattanooga earlier this year; and now in San Bernardino.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/12/06/address-nation-president
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to Political Jabbering