Federal Corruption

"Debate is the servant of truth." Richard Alan Gordon, Georgetown law professor. Not a forum for the thin-of-skin!

Federal Corruption

Postby fla-gypsy » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 am

Just one mans opinion;

The corruption of our Federal Government is now complete. The political revolution going on in our nation for and against Liberty and tyranny will be tested in the presedential election. I know some think we lose either way but I'm not one of them. We have to make a choice and be willing to reject the status quo to endure as a free society. The corruption starts at the top and infests every level. The preponderance of evidence is now that the DOJ and the LE departments under them do not seek to hold accountable their masters. Our Founding document (DOI) details that we must throw off tyranny when it seeks to place us under absolute despotism which is now the case. We are faced with only one possible political solution left before harsher measures must be employed.

"Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Re: Federal Corruption

Postby economod » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 am

Yes.

Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.

imband
2016 SCCY WOOD SHIMS > viewtopic.php?p=50025#p50025
9mm AMMO LENGTH > viewtopic.php?p=48248#p48248
CPX2 DESTROYED > viewtopic.php?p=51413#p51413
economod
Veteran Member

Return to Political Jabbering