An interesting observation…

"Debate is the servant of truth." Richard Alan Gordon, Georgetown law professor. Not a forum for the thin-of-skin!

An interesting observation…

Postby getvicious » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 pm

For years, Democrats, Democrat supporters, Hillary supporters, Hillary surrogates and even Hillary herself have called conservatives things like bigots, bully’s, hate mongers, racists and said conservatives were against diversity and intolerant of others who didn’t share their views.

We were told that Progressives, Liberals and Democrats in general are tolerant and accepting of all, and that Conservatives and Republicans should learn from their example and be tolerant of people’s differences and celebrate diversity as the Progressives, Liberals and Democrats do.

Now we have riots and violence following the Presidential election on 11-8-2016. This unrest is all due to the fact that Hillary Clinton did not win the election.

When President Obama was elected in 2008 and again 2012, did we have riots and violence following his winning the election? I don’t remember any.

So, who is rioting and engaging in violence following Donald Trump winning the election?

Hmmm… Oh my! It’s the same people who celebrate diversity and who told us that conservatives were bigots, hate mongers, deplorable and such.

Wow!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2147684/violence-erupts-across-the-us-as-pro-clinton-fans-riot-after-donald-trumps-shock-election-win/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trump-win-sparks-riots-across-9225317
http://www.12newsnow.com/news/local/protests-and-small-riots-break-out-after-trump-wins-election/350376286
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-protest-trump-20161109-story.html
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Re: An interesting observation…

Postby wrench459 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:39 pm

getvicious wrote:
When President Obama was elected in 2008 and again 2012, did we have riots and violence following his winning the election? I don’t remember any.

So, who is rioting and engaging in violence following Donald Trump winning the election?

Hmmm… Oh my! It’s the same people who celebrate diversity and who told us that conservatives were bigots, hate mongers, deplorable and such.

Wow!

Yep I know what cha mean.

Wait till the left gets the whole drift.
"Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.
Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said."

I love it.
wrench459
Veteran Member

Postby wrench459 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm look forward to our navy commanders to get the go ahead to use extreme measures against the flea infected Iranian boats.
Don't F with us.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
wrench459
Veteran Member

Postby getvicious » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 pm

parkerd wrote:getvicious: Excellent post. I share your thoughts and frustration. Here is the bright spot: Unlike the previous several years where the forces of the government continued to be pandered to (DOJ in Ferguson, Trayvon the son, BLM in the White House), Trump is less sympathetic to bad actors and deviant protest groups. "get a job, act like an adult, obey the law or get gone" will be the new norm.

I hope there's some truth in that. We'll see what Trump is able to do, with the legislature. I definitely hope the tone of his administration will be as you said.

The media made a big thing about how Trump and Obama met for so long today and I heard one reporter saying she believed Obama was telling Trump why he shouldn't try to "dismantle" all his work. Sort of telling Trump how it really is.

I told my wife if that was true I would hope Trump would say something like: "Mr. President, with all due respect, I personally employ about 22500 people and have about $9.5 Billion in annual revenue. I have a pretty good idea how the economy works. Remind me again, how many people do you personally employ and what is your annual revenue?"
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to Political Jabbering