Spam-O-Rama

Cocktails will be served nightly! Use this area for off topic discussions and to discuss the finer things in life. Great cigars, spirits, fine automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, you get the idea!

Spam-O-Rama

Postby HootmonSccy » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 pm

We apologize for the high increase in recent SPAM posting for Hair products and shoes.. The forum has obviously been added to an automated posting list..

StogieC is working to improve the registration process to reduce this type of activity and checking to see if certain IP's can be blocked from posting.

Thank you for your continued support of this forum and your patience while blocking the Jack-Donkey's that don't care who they annoy so long as they try to make a buck..

I will continue to check multiple times a day for these SPAM messages and delete them as quickly as possible.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Re: Spam-O-Rama

Postby StogieC » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:26 am

I have completely blocked china. That should help.
I'll have what the gentleman on the floor is having.
StogieC
Site Admin

Re: Spam-O-Rama

Postby HootmonSccy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:35 am

StogieC wrote:I have completely blocked china. That should help.

Great thanx.. Nothing this morning.. Russia and Korea are bad as well for this type of thing.. But so far, so good this morning!!! YEAH!!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Return to The Aloha Deck