Brother ReUpped! Go Army, Beat Navy!

Cocktails will be served nightly! Use this area for off topic discussions and to discuss the finer things in life. Great cigars, spirits, fine automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, you get the idea!

Postby lillybets » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 pm

OH!!!!!  I forgot to tell you guys some great new, and yes this is very off topic!

My baby brother, the one in my avatar with me, is reupping for more time in the Army.  Right now he and his wife Cindy are in Germany, but they will be comming home to the Great Pacific North Wet soon.  They will be at Ft Lewis and that is like 3 hours away :D   Funny thing about Joe and Ft Lewis is that is where Joe was born right before Dad retired LOL  So I guess he will be comming full circle in life.  

He is already airborne, but thinking about doing Ranger School

lillybets
Seasoned Member

Postby lillybets » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:15 pm

ROFLMBO  Thanks for moving this Stogie :D Although I must admitt I like the title of this thread, Captain Ray and the Navy are feeling some unrest  :lol: But I am an Army BRAT after all   :wink:
lillybets
Seasoned Member

Postby ronlog » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:17 pm

Good man. I've kicked myself for 40 years for not staying in. Sure is getting sore LOL
The second amendment is our first defense.
ronlog
Topic Moderator

Postby ronlog » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:54 pm

Actually, I was Air Force.
But they are all doing a fine job!!
The second amendment is our first defense.
ronlog
Topic Moderator

Postby Rock and Glock » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:44 am

Congratulations to you both - you get your brother closer, and he gets to do what he wants.  Neat!
Rock and Glock

"Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory."  Leonardo da Vinci
Rock and Glock
Veteran Member

Return to The Aloha Deck