Outta Here

Cocktails will be served nightly! Use this area for off topic discussions and to discuss the finer things in life. Great cigars, spirits, fine automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, you get the idea!

Outta Here

Postby sccyfree » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Well the SCCY was just too good for me. It fired every time I pulled the trigger. Just no fun not having troubles to fix. Sold it and moved on to another project. Met some good folks and some a holes that either can't read or have no comprehinsion . Either way close the account I'm gone. Yall have fun sending your guns back and forth to Florida.
Before May 19, 2013 I had never noticed SCCY. Glad I waited, Glad I bought one.
sccyfree

Re: Outta Here

Postby Stratojaxter » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:25 am

um, ok...I'm confused. So you sold your weapon because it worked to well, then you seem to insult the company by claiming they need to be constantly sent back for repairs. Maybe it's not people here that have a problem with comprehension. Perhaps you just make no sense. Oh well, enjoy your next project.
The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development... It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.
-Jeff Cooper
Stratojaxter
Seasoned Member

Postby rayban » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:51 am

I thought the plants would die if you left but they are actually doing better. :lol:
rayban

Postby wknight40 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Yep always confusing. Nearly every post bad mouthed the SCCY for what ever reason. Not what a new SCCY owner wants to see.
wknight40
Veteran Member

Postby jeff7181 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 am

"Hey look at me, your guns suck, look at me!"

Don't let the door hit ya...
jeff7181
Seasoned Member

Return to The Aloha Deck