Where's Lilly?

Cocktails will be served nightly! Use this area for off topic discussions and to discuss the finer things in life. Great cigars, spirits, fine automobiles, motorcycles, aircraft, you get the idea!

Where's Lilly?

Postby StogieC » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:29 pm

No posts from Lilly in over 2 months!  
Ray, where is your lovely wife?  The Aloha Deck has become a men's club without her!
I'll have what the gentleman on the floor is having.
StogieC
Site Admin

Postby lillybets » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:32 am

lol Lilly is here... Big Hugs to all my Skyy  family.  Finished school the end of May and I was the top student.  Ray thinks I paid someone off for that honor but it's not true LOL  Anyway just dinking around the house.  I had a temp job for about a month and they worked me hard.  I was working between 50 and 60 hours a week and that doesn't count the the 45 minute drive one way.

Just started another new job this last thursday and it's going okay I think... working in the medical records department of an orthopedic and sports medicine office.

Have had to kick Ray in the butt and get him to painting on the house and do some other things around here, heck I mean it's only the weekend for petes sake. Not like he has worked all week out in this heat and all.  Oh wait he has LOL  

Anyway just checking in and saying HI :D
lillybets
Seasoned Member

Postby Captain Ray » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:35 am

I tried tying her up and keeping her in the closet.. but she wiggles alot!!! It's hard tying that woman down.. but I'm probably not telling you anything you don't know!

Raymond
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day." ~Abraham Lincoln~
Captain Ray
Veteran Member

Postby Captain Ray » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:38 am

well.. that post didn't go over very well.. Lilly didn't even snicker!! I thought it was funnY!

One more shot of tequilla... then I better go to bed. My woman is armed.. so I try not to press my luck!

Raymond
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day." ~Abraham Lincoln~
Captain Ray
Veteran Member

Return to The Aloha Deck