New Toys!

For the general discussion of firearms other than those made by Sccy Industries or under the former name, Skyy Industries.

New Toys!

Postby jax gunslinger » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:17 pm

These are my 738 TCP's. Both are "C" models with Pachmayr Grips and Pearce grip extensions. I bought the blued version at my local gun store for $199. They recently we selling them for $174.99. I've got about 250 rounds through it. I had one minor issue with the firing pin retainer working loose, that was easily fixed with some loc-tite. The TCP is really a pleasure to shoot, it has about a 5lb trigger pull and is very accurate. The TCP's fit and finish are very nice, and it's considerably smaller and lighter than the Kel-tec PF-9 that I normally carry. It took me a while to find ammo that would feed smoothly. It runs very well on on Blazzer brass FMJ, and Hornady Critical Defense. I'm told after about 500 rounds most of them will feed anything.
Attachments
DSCF2562.JPG
DSCF2560.JPG
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Return to Other Firearms