Safety repair kit - additional instructions.

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

Re: Safety repair kit - additional instructions.

Postby Yiogo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks, Hootmancy. I replaced the levers, spring and plunger. I will take It to the range ASAP. Dry fires well and the safety lever locks into place better. The instructions I got seemed a bit incomplete with no directions as to removing the right lever but yours filled in the gap nicely. Hopefully, the pistol will work at the range ok. Thanks again. Yogo
Yiogo
Forum Regular

Postby strider43 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:13 pm

vulcan900custom wrote:i'm not sure, i just remember when i had problem with the trigger they did not wait till friday, and that was on a monday to, it's not like i don't have any other to choose from to carry, but it is of my favorite because it's so lite, a lot has changed in a year i guess, enjoy

They can and have shipped any day they choose to. They are probably getting killed with every pistol failing in the field and have to tighten the warranty spending on shipping.
strider43
Forum Regular

Postby curly84 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 am

Safety issue

On recoil safety is moving up to on by the top of the hand. This might sound odd but has any one tried a drop of epoxy under the leaver on both sides to keep it in the fire position. Loosen the screw a bit to get it under the leaver, just my two cents worth. Happy fathers day everyone.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
curly84

Postby HootmonSccy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:13 pm

curly84 wrote:Safety issue

On recoil safety is moving up to on by the top of the hand. This might sound odd but has any one tried a drop of epoxy under the leaver on both sides to keep it in the fire position. Loosen the screw a bit to get it under the leaver, just my two cents worth. Happy fathers day everyone.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

This should be a Gen 1 Pistol issue only..
If you are having an issue with the safety (gen 1 or 2) contact SCCY to resolve.
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Previous

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion