SCCY CPX2 a clone?

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

SCCY CPX2 a clone?

Postby freerider969 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:44 pm

Funny how no one says anything about all of the 1911 clones out there. Since the original was a colt designed by John Browning anything else would be a clone or copy. There hundreds of 1911 clones out there that are made by different manufacturers and no one is talking smack about these companies. Yet the CPX and Ruger LC9 are very similar to the Kel Tec P11 and you get these smart mouth self proclaimed experts saying the CPX is a cheap copy or clone of the Kel Tec. Glock was the original polymer gun and I remember when these same people talked smack about them, don't hear them saying anything anymore. I don't see Kel Tec or Ruger for that matter offering up a no questions asked lifetime warranty and superior customer service. I am not just saying that as we own a Ruger LC9. I have also experienced a warranty issue with my XDS but its only taking over 2 months for it to be returned to me. Did I mention the XDS is made in Croatia for Springfield Armory? Great on SCCY industries to carve out a pistol design customized and evolving with improvements. Once more people discover these great little pistols you will see people like the owners of KY Guns switching over. I suspect that by then the little glitches will have been worked out and supply will not be able to keep up with demand. All of that out of a pistol made in america.
freerider969

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion