Forum is super slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

Forum is super slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby hitmanharleyk » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:32 pm

This place is not very impressive, I'm use to forums being bust and people actually discussing stuff. Seems like this board has 3 or 4 members or either no one thins much of the SCCY pistols.

This place needs more action. :zzz:
hitmanharleyk

Re: Forum is super slow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby economod » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:36 am

hitmanharleyk wrote:This place is not very impressive, I'm use to forums being bust and people actually discussing stuff. Seems like this board has 3 or 4 members or either no one thins much of the SCCY pistols. This place needs more action. :zzz:

hitmanharleyk wrote:I know it has been discussed here somewhere thru the years, I'm just to lazy to look for it. ...

Ammo, holsters, snap caps, cpx-3, lasers, sight paint ... your topics are all searchable.
The cpx hasn't changed much in years. Nothing new to discuss, other than warranty issues.
9mm Ammo Length . SCCY Wood Shims . CPX2 Replaced-Sold
VOTE! "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." MLK Jr. 1957
economod
Veteran Member

Postby fla-gypsy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 am

I'm here and will discuss anything that I have first hand knowledge of. I check the forum each day for new posts which are few. I have posted from time to time and not even got 1 reply. I had hoped it would be more active but there is still a lot of good info here.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Postby tom47 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 pm

This forum operates on a need to know basis.

If you need to know, you'll find it somewhere here. Use the search box or ask someone.
USAF
1965 to 1968
Takhli RTAFB
tom47
Forum Regular

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion