Best holster

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

Best holster

Postby p320 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 pm

Just need the best holster to carry in. My sccy has been in just a uncle Mike pocket but I think it time to move on especially with winter, iwb owb or pocket. Please drop namesImage

If it's in your sights the time is Right. Long live the Republic.---Ethan
p320
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby Renaldow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:38 pm

For pocket, I like the Desantis Nemesis and SupaFly. For IWB I like Aliengear
Renaldow
New Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby tom47 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Check out PDAHolsters.com.

Admittedly they are not for everyone and in every state due to stringent concealed carry rules, but in Georgia and Florida, i have never felt uncomfortable or standing out in the crowd anywhere.

Personally, I do not carry my CPX2 or my LCP any other way, summer or winter.
tom47
Forum Regular
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 am
Location: SE Georgia

Re: Best holster

Postby funflyer » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:36 pm

If you wear a belt, the UTG Deluxe Commando fits the CPX nicely.
funflyer
New Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Best holster

Postby Renaldow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:49 pm

tom47 wrote:Check out PDAHolsters.com.

Admittedly they are not for everyone and in every state due to stringent concealed carry rules, but in Georgia and Florida, i have never felt uncomfortable or standing out in the crowd anywhere.

Personally, I do not carry my CPX2 or my LCP any other way, summer or winter.


Which one do you use for your CPX2?
Renaldow
New Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby fla-gypsy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:19 pm

The name is not important, how it works for you is all that matters
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 pm
Location: North Florida

Re: Best holster

Postby wrench459 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:43 pm

fla-gypsy wrote:The name is not important, how it works for you is all that matters

:D :D yepper

I'm using a cheap tactical OWB. I had to cut open the stitches, then have a saddle shop put in stop stitches.
Had to open it up a bit with the tr10.
Image
wrench459
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby tom47 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Renaldow wrote:
tom47 wrote:Check out PDAHolsters.com.

Admittedly they are not for everyone and in every state due to stringent concealed carry rules, but in Georgia and Florida, i have never felt uncomfortable or standing out in the crowd anywhere.

Personally, I do not carry my CPX-2 or my LCP any other way, summer or winter.


Which one do you use for your CPX-2?


I use the PDA-4 Bodyguard for the CPX-2 and the PDA-6 for the LCP.

A big plus is since my CPX-2 has the TR-10 Laser, I couldn't find a holster to fit it but the PDA-4 adapts to it perfectly.
tom47
Forum Regular
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 am
Location: SE Georgia

Re: Best holster

Postby Renaldow » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks
Renaldow
New Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby slowhand60 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 am

In the winter I carry my CPX2 owb in a DeSantis Mini-Scabbard,during warmer months I carry it in a Comfort Tac Belly-Band.
User avatar
slowhand60
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:05 am

Best holster

Postby ursamajor » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:07 pm

tom47 wrote:
Renaldow wrote:
tom47 wrote:Check out PDAHolsters.com.

Admittedly they are not for everyone and in every state due to stringent concealed carry rules, but in Georgia and Florida, i have never felt uncomfortable or standing out in the crowd anywhere.

Personally, I do not carry my CPX-2 or my LCP any other way, summer or winter.


Which one do you use for your CPX-2?


I use the PDA-4 Bodyguard for the CPX-2 and the PDA-6 for the LCP.

A big plus is since my CPX-2 has the TR-10 Laser, I couldn't find a holster to fit it but the PDA-4 adapts to it perfectly.


Desantis makes a holster specifically with the TR10 in mind, and it's for sale on the Armalaser website. I won't be getting it however, as it's not tuckable, nor adjustable.

I just put a TR10 on my SCCY-got it at a price I just couldn't pass on.

I modified my existing suede Desantis Pocket Tuk-I cut out the stitching preventing the gun from going in, then frapped the string so it would not fray.

Worked like a charm!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ursamajor
New Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Best holster

Postby ursamajor » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:33 am

If you do want Kydex, this bender is making IWB's specifically for the SCCY with, or without either the Laserlyte or Armalaser. $30 shipped in black finish, or 5 bucks more for Carbon Fiber finish.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sccy-CPX-Custom ... GGnQFGwcYg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ursamajor
New Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:35 pm


Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Join Florida Carry