SCCY Deleting Facebook Comments

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

SCCY Deleting Facebook Comments

Postby cgray451 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:40 pm

So, anyone check out SCCY's Facebook page? If you dare to ask "so, when's that CPX-3 thingy actually going to be released?", your comment will magically disappear within an hour or so. Why the hell would anyone buy a product from a company this obnoxiously unethical? :x
cgray451

Re: SCCY Deleting Facebook Comments

Postby Mrbone » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 am

I made some comments on their page knocking their guns and they are still there months later so maybe something just happened to your post.
Mrbone
Veteran Member

Postby Pony Soldier » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Hey Mrbone what are you shooting these days? I ordered a SAR B6PC this week.
Pony Soldier
Seasoned Member

Postby cgray451 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Mrbone wrote:I made some comments on their page knocking their guns and they are still there months later so maybe something just happened to your post.

I wasn't talking about MY posts--I was muted by the nice, friendly, ethical folks at SCCY months ago. Others' posts mocking SCCY for lying about releasing the CPX-3, or merely asking about when it's going to be "released"(LOL) are deleted inside an hour.
cgray451

Postby getvicious » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:58 pm

cgray451 - You're talking to the wrong crowd here. None of us (I don't believe) are admins on the SCCY company FB page. You need to bring this issue up with them.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby Mrbone » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:07 am

Pony Soldier wrote:Hey Mrbone what are you shooting these days? I ordered a SAR B6PC this week.

Right now ive been shooting my taurus 85 poly the most. Its the gun i traded my sccy for. Its my first revolver and Its been flawless for 250 rounds. Let us know how the sar is when you get it!
Mrbone
Veteran Member

Postby getvicious » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:41 pm

parkerd wrote:Sorry "admin", but he is not "talking to the wrong crowd". The purpose of a forum is to share information and opinions. I am sure the poster realizes that you cannot change what happens on Facebook.
You cannot fix the walking pins problem or any other SCCY issue, but that does not mean members of this forum should not post or comment or receive advice here.

Sorry if my post was misunderstood.

I didn't say anything about not being able to post this here. The purpose of this forum is for "discussion of SCCY Industries Firearms including the 9mm."

What I said was "None of us (I don't believe) are admins on the SCCY company FB page. You need to bring this issue up with them." What does this mean? Nobody here can do anything about that complaint. I didn't say anything like don't post this here.

All posts are welcome as long as people adhere to the registration agreement. Helpful advice is always welcome by all. Things like pointless bashing and insults are not. Simple.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby cgray451 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:34 pm

getvicious wrote:
parkerd wrote:Sorry "admin", but he is not "talking to the wrong crowd". The purpose of a forum is to share information and opinions. I am sure the poster realizes that you cannot change what happens on Facebook.
You cannot fix the walking pins problem or any other SCCY issue, but that does not mean members of this forum should not post or comment or receive advice here.

Sorry if my post was misunderstood.

I didn't say anything about not being able to post this here. The purpose of this forum is for "discussion of SCCY Industries Firearms including the 9mm."

What I said was "None of us (I don't believe) are admins on the SCCY company FB page. You need to bring this issue up with them." What does this mean? Nobody here can do anything about that complaint. I didn't say anything like don't post this here.

All posts are welcome as long as people adhere to the registration agreement. Helpful advice is always welcome by all. Things like pointless bashing and insults are not. Simple.

I CAN'T "bring up the issue with them", as they've muted me on FB. Reading comprehension is an underappreciated skill, apparently. :bs:
cgray451

Postby getvicious » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Here's the SCCY Industries contact info. You might ask them your question about posts being removed and your being muted - I imagine the same people are involved (SCCY's not that big of a company).

I can't speak about posts being removed from their FB page as I don't frequent it. I do know the admins on other FB pages remove posts at times as I've seen that.

http://www.sccy.com/contact/

Or call them at "(866) 729-7599 Toll Free "

Or email them at sales@sccy.com
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby CB236 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:11 am

I'm not on FB, but if I was, I'd be posting negatively regarding the performance of my CPX-2. Is there a "Lemon Law" for firearms manufactures?
I Reload, Therefore, I Am
CB236

Postby arcus10mm » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:21 am

CB236 wrote: Is there a "Lemon Law" for firearms manufactures?
Lemon laws are American state laws that provide a remedy for purchasers of cars and other consumer goods in order to compensate for products that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby getvicious » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:03 pm

CB236 wrote:I'm not on FB, but if I was, I'd be posting negatively regarding the performance of my CPX-2. Is there a "Lemon Law" for firearms manufactures?

Call your State Attorney General. That's who will know the answer in your state.
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion