SCCY forum haters

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

Re: SCCY forum haters

Postby SEP » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:19 am

I had a similar experience on another forum when posting on the Taurus PT111 G2. Had a gun-snob repeatedly chime in about what a piece of trash the gun was and people were stupid to buy one. Turns out he never even held one in his hand much less shot one. Everyone else in the thread that actually had one posted positive reviews. So that is the nature of the net and trolls just need to be dealt with when they pop up from under the bridge.
SEP

Postby fla-gypsy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:55 pm

The haters keep me away most of the time and anyone who can't deal with Sccy and get their gun fixed has no communication skills whatsoever. Mine didn't function well out of the box and I called them twice to get help. Both times they shipped me parts to make it right. It now functions very well and I carry it with me every day. If you can't describe the problem to Sccy and get what you need you might be a moron who needs to get blocked.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Postby arcus10mm » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 pm

fla-gypsy wrote:The haters keep me away most of the time and anyone who can't deal with Sccy and get their gun fixed has no communication skills whatsoever. Mine didn't function well out of the box and I called them twice to get help. Both times they shipped me parts to make it right. It now functions very well and I carry it with me every day. If you can't describe the problem to Sccy and get what you need you might be a moron who needs to get blocked.
I sure do miss Parkeds poetry on BS like this :lol:
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby gstone » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:27 am

I don't get people who just want to bash others stuff. I've heard so many people calling my Sccy junk, it's not by any means, I carry it every day and trust it. Have there been issues with them? Of course there has, so has Glock, Ruger, and others. Heck recently Smith and Wesson had revolvers with crooked barrels. Anything can have issues, no matter the maker. I haven't needed to call Sccy up for any reason but I've read tons of reviews on people who have, they have wonderful customer service from those reviews. I love my Sccy, it's my favorite gun I've ever owned and I'll keep carrying it.
gstone

Postby ursamajor » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:24 am

I owned 1 Glock in my life. A Gen 2 17. The trigger pin snapped on me at the range, and the gun became a jam factory.

So all Glocks must be trash?

No gun is beyond failure.

As for my experience with my CPX 2-it had a takedown pin failure. Once corrected, no issues whatsoever.

Not picky on ammo either. Now I do admit I only run either cheapo 115gr FMJ, or 115gr Critical Defense. And that is all I'll ever run through it. But whether brass case, steel case, or aluminum case... they all run flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ursamajor

Previous

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion