WOW- SUCH NEGATIVE ATTITUDES

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

Postby seabreeze133 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:52 am

I am on a few forums but have NEVER seen such negative attitudes. U bought a less expensive firearm and then complain because it is not up to your very low standards.

Just bought a new SCCY and believe it will be a reliable pistol.

The guy that managed to break his disassembly pin must not be able to read. There is no way u can break it if u think.

EVERY new firearm MUST be field stripped and cleaned before the first firing and this one is especially easy to teardown and clean/lube. This includes the mags.

If u have issues with a new firearm, call the company and ask for help. U may even want to act like a gentleman.

BTW, make some more $$ and buy higher priced stuff.

Cheers

seabreeze
seabreeze133

Re: WOW- SUCH NEGATIVE ATTITUDES

Postby HootmonSccy » Fri May 12, 2017 10:53 pm

seabreeze133 wrote:I am on a few forums but have NEVER seen such negative attitudes. U bought a less expensive firearm and then complain because it is not up to your very low standards.

The guy that managed to break his disassembly pin must not be able to read. There is no way u can break it if u think.

EVERY new firearm MUST be field stripped and cleaned before the first firing and this one is especially easy to teardown and clean/lube. This includes the mags.

If u have issues with a new firearm, call the company and ask for help. U may even want to act like a gentleman.

Cheers

seabreeze

WOW Seabreeze!

Way to let everyone know YOU are the friendly type..
You seemed to bring the Negative Attitude and start by calling other members Illiterate, inexperienced, unrefined, cheap, and low class..
How about just introducing yourself, Tell us a little about yourself, and something helpful that YOU learned..
Buy the way.. SCCY pistols are test fired at the factory, then cleaned and lubed at the factory before shipping.. So, you can teardown and clean/lube your new pistol if you wish, but it is not a MUST with a SCCY..
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby FastEddie » Sat May 13, 2017 7:26 am

I agree that it is not good to start out negatively. However, your advice on not inspecting and cleaning a new firearm is incorrect and perhaps dangerous. Never accept what anyone has told you about a firearm, including the manufacturer. Anytime any firearm has been out of your sight for even a second you need to inspect it and clean it if necessary. While rare, there have been incidents of a firearm shipped with live ammo, with barrel obstructions, with misalignment etc. Responsible firearm ownership includes making sure any firearm you intend to fire is in good working condition.
FastEddie

Postby arcus10mm » Sat May 13, 2017 7:54 am

SCCY ==== Before this firearm left the factory, it was test fired with a full magazine,
inspected, cleaned and packaged. SCCY Industries cannot control the
subsequent handling when your firearm left the factory. Therefore, examine
your firearm carefully before firing it.
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby HootmonSccy » Sat May 13, 2017 8:04 am

Fast/Arcus - I never said you should not inspect a firearm..
But "Teardown" can mean many things from simple disassembly to "complete" TEARDOWN, removing the firing pin, extractor, etc..
Not everyone should perform the later, nor is it necessary upon receipt of the weapon..
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby juror » Sat May 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Well, there IS a forum member whose primary objective is to denigrate SCCY guns.

His icon is a non-SCCY gun, and he's rude. Why you let him pollute this otherwise helpful forum is beyond me.
juror
Forum Regular

Postby Mark38090 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:04 am

I made the same observation when i first joined this forum. The moderators quickly took action and eliminated a couple of the worst offenders. Give them a chance, make sure you flag inappropriate posting, notify the moderators of the offenders. This forum is way better in the 2 or 3 months I've been on it.
Mark38090
Forum Regular

Postby Silverbullet » Sun May 14, 2017 5:09 pm

juror wrote:WOW- SUCH NEGATIVE ATTITUDES

Well, there IS a forum member whose primary objective is to denigrate SCCY guns.

His icon is a non-SCCY gun, and he's rude. Why you let him pollute this otherwise helpful forum is beyond me.

You are 100% correct.
SCCY CPX2 Glock 19
Sig 938 Beretta 21
Kel Tec PF9 Ruger MKI
Taurus PT111G2. Taurus TCP 738
Bersa Thunder 380
EAA Witness
Silverbullet
Forum Regular

Postby HootmonSccy » Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Mark38090 wrote:I made the same observation when i first joined this forum. The moderators quickly took action and eliminated a couple of the worst offenders. Give them a chance, make sure you flag inappropriate posting, notify the moderators of the offenders. This forum is way better in the 2 or 3 months I've been on it.
Ben Franklin
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby BadMonk » Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 pm

seabreeze133 wrote:I am on a few forums but have NEVER seen such negative attitudes. U bought a less expensive firearm and then complain because it is not up to your very low standards.

Cheers

seabreeze

One post on the day you joined and you've already got the forum figured out and formulated an opinion. Totally amazing...really.
BadMonk
Forum Regular

Postby seabreeze133 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 am

Pls excuse my simple minded comments if u are offended. My comments stand. If the forum believes I am not suitable for inclusion, so be it and I can be removed at their pleasure.

seabreeze

Cheers

seabreeze
seabreeze133

Postby arcus10mm » Mon May 15, 2017 5:20 am

Looks to me the cpx-2 has become so boring (good or bad) that some people just gotta bitch......
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby TXSCCY » Mon May 15, 2017 1:10 pm

seabreeze133 wrote:Pls excuse my simple minded comments if u are offended. My comments stand. If the forum believes I am not suitable for inclusion, so be it and I can be removed at their pleasure.

seabreeze

Welcome to the forum!
SCCY CPX-1-TT Gen 2
SCCY CPX-2-CB
TXSCCY
Forum Regular

Postby Pony Soldier » Mon May 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Some have air blow in one ear then easily exit out through the other. Hence a breeze, sea?
Pony Soldier
Seasoned Member

Postby sccytoter » Mon May 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Pony Soldier wrote:Some have air blow in one ear then easily exit out through the other. Hence a breeze, sea?
Lol, that was a good one! Hey OP, just hang around a while and maybe, just maybe, you will learn that some of us are not cheap arses, just because we own an SCCY or two. They might not be the only firearms we have stashed away in our gun cabinets. :D
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Next

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion