sccy customer servive is the tops

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

sccy customer servive is the tops

Postby pghrich » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello all, new owner here, i picked up a used sky with some known problems due to the former owners kitchen gunsmith friend.i sent the gun back after receiving a fedex lable9/18/17 i just got a email saying the gun will be shipped to me on 9/25/17 now thats service. I will update when i have the gun in hand, rich pyle
pghrich

Re: sccy customer servive is the tops

Postby Mark38090 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:13 am

No arguments from me. Sad to see them leaving Florida.
Mark38090
Seasoned Member

Postby drb166 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:08 am

They're leaving Florida? Where are they going?

The front sight paint popped out while dry firing with snap caps. Called them to ask what kind of paint they used. They recommended an enamel (more elastic), but still mailed me a front sight. No questions asked. I'm impressed. I repainted the front sight with bright white Rustoleum enamel, and saved the new front sight for another day.
drb166

Postby getvicious » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:41 am

drb166 wrote:They're leaving Florida? Where are they going?

The front sight paint popped out while dry firing with snap caps. Called them to ask what kind of paint they used. They recommended an enamel (more elastic), but still mailed me a front sight. No questions asked. I'm impressed. I repainted the front sight with bright white Rustoleum enamel, and saved the new front sight for another day.

SCCY announced they’re moving to TN next year.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida/articles/2017-04-13/gun-maker-sccy-announces-move-from-florida-to-tennessee
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion