New Cpx 2

For the general discussion of SCCY Industries firearms. Includes the SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP handguns.

New Cpx 2

Postby gstone » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 am

Just picked up a new Cpx 2 yesterday. I was going to go with the new Kryptec blue with a black slide but they didnt have it. Opted for a Black with sliver slide instead. Got it out the door for 190 with a box of Remington fmjs. Took it out yesterday evening and ran the box of 50 with 0 issues. I even tried to limp wrist it and get it to fail and it wouldn't. It will become my new carry gun once i finish the break in this weekend. Not sure why but seems that activity on here is low, come on everyone share the Sccy love, lets keep a great American business going.

Also bought a Crossfire Elite "EDC" holster. Not sure if any of you know about it, fits multiple guns not just one. Its made entirely in the US with all US materials. They are not expensive, I paid 25 for it on Amazon. Its the most comfortable Iwb holster i think i have ever used. Way better then my Alien Gear 3.0, better then RawDog, better then just plain Kydex. It has a memory foam liner covered in nylon with a kydex shell. Retention isnt great until you put it on, after that the gun is held in place just as well as any other hybrid iwb holster, but the memory foam and the backing on it keep the points of the gun from poking you. I wore it for about 6 hours straight today with out any back/hip/leg pain at all, seriously, its really really comfortable. Check it out if you have more then one gun you carry as it fits Glocks, Taurus, Sccy, Keltec and a bunch of others.

My new Sccy, Edc holster, Streamlight, and Crkt M16-10s, carry that every day, well been carrying a Ruger lcp for the time being but Ill be changing to the Sccy. Hope all is well, stay safe out there everyone.
gstone

Re: New Cpx 2

Postby economod » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 pm

Congrats!
Sccy WOOD Shims . Ammo OAL . CPX Sold
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. - MLK Jr 1957
TRUMP-1y : Sideshow Conman, Lawless Cheating Thief, Cruel Lying Bully, Spineless Crybaby, Putin-MBS Clientele, wtf
economod
Veteran Member

Postby wrench459 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:10 pm

Nice pocket dump picture.
May I ask what bullets are you carrying?
wrench459
Veteran Member

Postby gstone » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:27 pm

Remington HTP 115 grain. Got a really good deal on them. 50 round boxes for 18.99. Not the best round but good enough for stock and breaking the gun in. I carry either Hst 124 grain or 115gr Critical Defense.
gstone

Postby paulky_2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:17 am

Great little pistols.......

....and, by the way, those stainless steel slides polish up nicely:

paulky_2000

Return to SCCY Firearms General Discussion