Hey, from Kansas!

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

Hey, from Kansas!

Postby Sonnyd » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:26 am

Just signed up yesterday. Long time shooter ,recent SCCY Owner. Bought my Wife a CPX2 for kind of a Wedding present. Bought the Purple one, because it was that or Black. Recently at a gun show, a dealer there had multiple colors and I got her the light bluish green one, which is kind of close to our Wedding colors. Put 100 rounds of WWB through the Purple one without a hiccup, and put 100 rounds of WWB through the blue one without an issue, plus 10 rounds of Critical Defense. Added the Armalaser laser and DeSantis holster for her cc. We ended up selling the Purple one, which I wish now, we hadn't because I got the craving for one, lololol. I normally carry an M&P Shield,or Glock, or SIG, ETC. but I like the feel of the CPX2. Well, I just ordered an Orange one with Black slide, since it's Harley colors and we are both Harley riders. Found out the CPX2 will fit perfectly in the DeSantis "cozy partner" holster I have for my Shield.
Well, now you know more about me then you care too, lol, but I'm sure I'll have some questions from time to time, or maybe some helpful input. Thanks for a Nice Forum
Regards Sonny
Sonnyd

Re: Hey, from Kansas!

Postby getvicious » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:27 am

Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad you found us.

"Harley colors" huh? Why not? Hope your new CPX works as well as the other two.

Since you two are so close, hope you've been to Sturgis. If not you ought to go, at least once. Definitely a good time. 8)
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby Granthol » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome.
Granthol

Postby Sonnyd » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks guys!!
Sonnyd

Return to Introductions