Howdy.

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

Howdy.

Postby GregT » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 am

New CPX-2 owner. After reading some of the posts here... not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :D

Took it to the range two days after purchasing... and no issues with various ammo. I did clean and lube it first... gun was really dirty for being new.. but no worse than a some of my Smiths I've purchased new.

The only negative I've seen so far is that the bore is/was extremely rough... and the lands are very dark with some chatter marks on them. The lands/grooves also don't look consistent. That being said... it seemed to shoot well... no failures of any kind and seemed accurate for my first time out with it. The bore did smooth out some after shooting... must have knocked some of the burrs off. :D

Shalom.
GregT
Forum Regular

Re: Howdy.

Postby getvicious » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad to hear your new CPX performed well. Sounds like you have some experience with handguns. Glad you found us.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Re: Howdy.

Postby GregT » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:20 pm

getvicious wrote:Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad to hear your new CPX performed well. Sounds like you have some experience with handguns. Glad you found us.

Some. :D

Thanks for the welcome.
GregT
Forum Regular

Return to Introductions