CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby getvicious » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:51 am

Merc6 - "Still waiting on parts from my join date but not preventing me from firing the gun." Parts from SCCY? I suggest you call SCCY about that every week till you get them.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
User avatar
getvicious
Topic Moderator
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby Merc6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:52 am

getvicious wrote:Merc6 - "Still waiting on parts from my join date but not preventing me from firing the gun." Parts from SCCY? I suggest you call SCCY about that every week till you get them.


I'm about to head to the range soon with the SCCY and 1911 the part should have shipped to. If it isn't there I'll call. Not really in a rush as I'm still possibly gonna sell it anyways. As for right now the gun sits in a bug out bag until I go shoot 50-100 rounds though it each month.
SCCY CPX-2 CB SOLD
SW1911SC E Series 2- Tone .45 Auto
Glock 17 Gen 3
PF940 V1.5
Remington 870 Express
User avatar
Merc6
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:29 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby New2guns » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:01 am

Must be lucky, I guess. Put at least 1,000 rounds through my CPX2, and have had ZERO problems with it. Very reliable. As far as customer service, I e-mailed SCCY about getting some extra mags, and they sent me a couple in the mail absolutely free, in less than 5 days. I'm very happy with my SCCY. So is everyone else I know that owns one.
New2guns
New Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby Renaldow » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:44 pm

New2guns wrote: As far as customer service, I e-mailed SCCY about getting some extra mags, and they sent me a couple in the mail absolutely free, in less than 5 days. I'm very happy with my SCCY. So is everyone else I know that owns one.


This was my experience too. I had 2 free extra mags within a week of asking them where to buy them.
Renaldow
Forum Regular
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby arcus10mm » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:10 am

sccy.jpg
arcus10mm
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby getvicious » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:29 am

arcus10mm - That's interesting. Where did you get that info? SCCY better hurry, there's 16 days left in October. There's a gun show in early November and again in December near me. That means I should be able to see one there.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
User avatar
getvicious
Topic Moderator
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby arcus10mm » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:29 pm

getvicious wrote:arcus10mm - That's interesting. Where did you get that info?
https://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/Default.aspx
arcus10mm
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby Merc6 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:37 pm

New2guns wrote:Must be lucky, I guess. Put at least 1,000 rounds through my CPX2, and have had ZERO problems with it. Very reliable. As far as customer service, I e-mailed SCCY about getting some extra mags, and they sent me a couple in the mail absolutely free, in less than 5 days. I'm very happy with my SCCY. So is everyone else I know that owns one.


I'm glad you have the good one. Mine breaks every other trip. I literally want to post pics but the app for Photobucket sucks. I'll try later tonight when I can use my computer to do so. I managed to break a new magazine already.
SCCY CPX-2 CB SOLD
SW1911SC E Series 2- Tone .45 Auto
Glock 17 Gen 3
PF940 V1.5
Remington 870 Express
User avatar
Merc6
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:29 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: CPX-3 DOESN'T EXIST

Postby getvicious » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:37 am

Merc6 - "I managed to break a new magazine already." What happened? I've never heard of breaking a magazine.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
User avatar
getvicious
Topic Moderator
 
Posts: 3097
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Join Florida Carry