New member from florida

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

New member from florida

Postby S,r,6883 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Whats up fellow sccy owners and gun enthusiast . Im new to florida and just purchased a cpx2 for the misses . Have not got a chance to get the wife and the cpx out to the range yet but will be heading out this weekend . Just found the site a wk ago and figured id sign up . You guys rock here lol. Ive seen the bad reviews and the good ones as well an still went on to get the sccy. As afirst gun for the wife. Thanks for a place to call home for now lol .
S,r,6883

Re: New member from florida

Postby wrench459 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Welcome from Jawga.
Hope that the SCCY works well for y'all.

Wife's first gun...I would highly recommend that she finds a good trainer.
You can locate one here...http://www.nrainstructors.org/
Forget the NRA online carp it's almost boring as you know what.

Person-to-person just works better!
wrench459
Veteran Member

Postby HootmonSccy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:34 am

Welcome from Tampa Bay Florida..
Remember to look at the dates of the posts..
Some of the posts here (and some of the people) are from the Generation 1 guns.. They have gotten much better over time.
Also remember that many people do not seek out a forum until they have a problem, so take that into account as well..
Glad you are here... Now get out and shoot that thang!
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby S,r,6883 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Thank you all . I have noticed which post are of older models . But again i researched the hell outta the gun b4 i went on to buy it for the wife . She wanted it cuz it was pink an i wamted to make sure it did more than look pretty . i cant complain for the price point and quality of the gun . Hopefully we will ahve a successful day at the range this weekend. Im positive everything will go well tho.
S,r,6883

Postby fla-gypsy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Welcome from North Florida. Teach her well. Firm grip always for proper cycling. If you have a problem just call them. They're the best in the business for making it right.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Postby Mark38090 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:59 am

Welcome from Brooker Florida.
Mark38090
Forum Regular

Postby getvicious » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:56 am

Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad you found us.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby S,r,6883 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Thank you all . Finally got to the range . Everything went semi well . Had multiple f.t.e. with some 115gr winch. White box .the wife was a little dissapointed but after some explaining of some possible causes she was all good and back to shooting. All other ammo was good to go . Wife was happy as was i . Didnt think the sccy would shoot as well as it did .
S,r,6883

Return to Introductions