Future SCCY owner

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

Future SCCY owner

Postby WoodLark » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 am

Hello, I just ordered a CPX-2 (FDE/Stainless) from Grabagun so I am technically not a SCCY owner (yet).

I live in SC, am an NRA Chief Range Safety Officer and Secretary of a shooting club. I have been very impressed by the online reviews I have seen for the SCCY pistols so I decided to give one a try when I was searching for a new summer carry gun.

I have already learned a lot about the CPX-2 by reading posts on this forum and look forward to learning a lot more!
Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!
WoodLark

Re: Future SCCY owner

Postby fla-gypsy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 am

They're not all perfect guns to start with. Most people encounter no problems, a few of us did. Sccy makes it right with a phone call. Since you're not an adolescent gun expert I'm sure you will be happy just like I am.
I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
fla-gypsy
Forum Regular

Postby getvicious » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 pm

WoodLark - Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad you found us. Let us know how it works for you.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby Mark38090 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:52 pm

Welcome from Brooker Florida.
Mark38090
Forum Regular

Return to Introductions