hello from IN

Welcome to the Sccy Firearms Forum. The purpose of this forum is to "formally" introduce yourself to other members. Please tell us about your shooting, hobbies, interests, whatever comes to mind.

hello from IN

Postby massey1155 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:23 pm

I am middle aged over 6' and 260lb live on a farm,am a die hard BIG revolver fan, reload ammo, drag race old Mopars, have a small private engine building shop, Machine shop, farm repair shop. operate and repair heavy equipment, certified welder, work with Dad after hours who is an R&D engineer on fabrication of various projects and engine conversion etc. We have 800+yds of shooting range with range finders and a beta chrony. Recently purchased a silver and black SCCY from Big R for $229 as a concealed carry gun after looking at over 30 others. amazing since i don't gererally like autos and swore I would never own a 9mm! It also makes for a fast reload for the 9.5" ruger SRH .454 Casull I carry almost every day and everywhere in an X15 holster under a button shirt with one button loose (took my mom 22 years to find it!) I will post about the few issues I have had with it and how i fixed them and now it meets the big # criteria. Goes bang every time I pull the trigger, has enough power, shoots into under 3" at 7yd (1.5" IF i do my job!) good cheap insurance policy in our modern world! :D

Re: hello from IN

Postby getvicious » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:20 am

Howdy and welcome from NC. Glad you found us.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
Topic Moderator

Re: hello from IN

Postby Mark38090 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Welcome from Brooker Florida.
Seasoned Member

Return to Introductions