Holsters???

Forum for the discussion of Sccy MPX-9 9mm micro-compact pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Holsters???

Postby 2guntom » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:59 am

We (I?) need some insider info.  
What existing holsters (make,model) will accommodate the MPX-9?
I've always leaned toward the Don Hume J.I.T holsters, the Uncle Mike's Super Belt Slide holsters, and the Uncled Mike's inside the pocket holsters for a quick and usable holster(s).
In these what holster fit number will work?

I am an employee of A Holster Co so I know I will have a custom holster, but I would like to have something on hand in anticipation of the new gun's arrival.
User avatar
2guntom
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 5:33 am
Location: Tennessee

Re: Holsters???

Postby sisco50 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm

2guntom wrote:We (I?) need some insider info.  
What existing holsters (make,model) will accommodate the MPX-9?
I've always leaned toward the Don Hume J.I.T holsters, the Uncle Mike's Super Belt Slide holsters, and the Uncled Mike's inside the pocket holsters for a quick and usable holster(s).
In these what holster fit number will work?

I am an employee of A Holster Co so I know I will have a custom holster, but I would like to have something on hand in anticipation of the new gun's arrival.



Question:  Why do we need a holster for the MPX-9?  There is no MPX-9 that I know of.  You got new info that no one else has?   :roll:
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."

-John F. Kennedy
sisco50
New Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 am
Location: Spring, Texas

Postby 2guntom » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:18 pm

You are replying to a message I posted on July 4, 2008.  At that point, Sccy was still showing the possibility of the MPX being available...
User avatar
2guntom
Seasoned Member
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 5:33 am
Location: Tennessee

Postby sisco50 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

2guntom wrote:You are replying to a message I posted on July 4, 2008.  At that point, Sccy was still showing the possibility of the MPX being available...


I see...   So is there any new info we haven't heard lately?
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."

-John F. Kennedy
sisco50
New Member
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 am
Location: Spring, Texas

holster

Postby cruzans » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Not sure what an mpx-9 is, but if you are looking for a holster for the sccy cpx-1, the fobus ktp-11 fits perfectly - a nice paddle holster.
cruzans
New Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Re: holster

Postby murky » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 am

cruzans wrote:Not sure what an mpx-9 is, but if you are looking for a holster for the sccy cpx-1, the fobus ktp-11 fits perfectly - a nice paddle holster.

yes! your right! the fobus ktp-11 fits perfectly!!!! :kickback:

The Vatican is a dagger in the heart of Italy.”
murky
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:54 am


Return to Sccy MPX-9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Join Florida Carry