SCCY usage

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

SCCY usage

Postby navysteve32211 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

This is one nice gun. I don't see why everyone is talking about the gun as being bad!! I have had one
ever since the name was SKYY and had one with serial number in the 4000's. I love my sccy and back
them all the way. Great shop and great service. Just need to work on the mailing a little bit but
every thing else is great!!!.
(I LOVE MY SCCY)!!!!
navysteve32211

Re: SCCY usage

Postby HootmonSccy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 am

Thanx Steve
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson
HootmonSccy
Topic Moderator

Postby bonefamily » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 am

A little bad word goes a long way. Too bad the good words often get swept under the rug. More reviews like yours need to be heard - thanks for sharing!
Bryan

Disclosure - I am still a novice shooter. Please take my replies with that in mind, and that I am still learning.
bonefamily
Seasoned Member

Postby jax gunslinger » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Navy Steve, I'm glad to hear you're CPX is doing well. How many rounds do you have through it since you swapped out the original Sccy recoil rod system with the P11 Kel-tec parts?
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Postby navysteve32211 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 pm

just have a mir 2000 in it now. not even a misfire. Best shooting gun i ever had. Can't see why everyone don't own one.!!
navysteve32211

Postby jax gunslinger » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm

2000???? Yeah what ever.... :kickback:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Postby OneAmericanVet » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 am

I've got about 100 rounds thru my CPX1 2nd Gen. No problems. Love the feel, and my groupings are right on.. I'm impressed with the accuracy. I've spend most of my time at the range trying to get the laser on the SW Bodyguard adjusted. I've a laser for my SKKY arriving any day. Main use for SKKY is defending against a night breakin. The visual sights are great in light but at night, I'd just be, parden the pun, "shooting in the dark." :lol: So the SKKY can be pointed down the hall from my bed, touch laser sensor and "BOOM". And I just hope I NEVER have to use it in defense.

But it's a fun weapon to handle at the range.

Bob
Bob
SKKYtown
OneAmericanVet

Return to Product User Reviews