cpx2 gun/company experience thusfar

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

Re: cpx2 gun/company experience thusfar

Postby trentu » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 am

jax gunslinger wrote:
trentu wrote: The reason I dropped Kel Tec is because of poor customer service. If I had a bad barrel from SCCY they would send me a new one. Kel Tec won't do that. Plus SCCY covers the gun. Not the first time buyer. They will make it right with you and in the end you will have a nice gun. :D

:bs: If your going to slam another gun company at least provide all the facts. If they provided you with poor service explain what they did or didn't do that you were unsatisfied with. Not sending you out a new barrel is not poor customer service.

They were clearly shown the defect on many occasions. Not slaming just the facts of this situation. Just saying SCCY has a whole lot better warranty, customer service and parts replacement.
trentu
Forum Regular

Postby jax gunslinger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 pm

[quote="trentu They were clearly shown the defect on many occasions. Not slaming just the facts of this situation. Just saying SCCY has a whole lot better warranty, customer service and parts replacement.[/quote]

Sccy's having the best warranty and customer service is your opinion, some may differ. But if you take the time to slam a company's service, at least take the time to explain what the problem was instead of doing a drive by. From your post no one knows what kind of gun you are talking about, what the problem was, what they did to fix it or why you are pissed. All we know is that KT gave you poor customer service...... :?
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Postby Man Scout Cookies » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:43 pm

parkerd wrote:The same answer as you have been getting here: send the gun to SCCY. If you indeed have had all the problems you claim, then it is clear you are not able to fix them by "fooling around with your gun". Send it in, get it checked out and repaired. While SCCY pistols have problems, their repair dept appears to be pretty good.

Yeah its about the end of the line for the home repair route this gun is the defective pistol from some video games Sometimes it feeds whole mags other times it has 2 ftes a mag.
gonna send it in. The trigger bar is starting to crack too. Gonna make a list of everything that is wrong as of right now and send it in with the gun.
Man Scout Cookies
Forum Regular

Postby trentu » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:54 pm

:offtopic: My SCCY statement stands over Kel Tec. It is all fact and I don't owe you or anyone else greater details. I respect your love for Kel Tec but my opinion is just that. Mine.
trentu
Forum Regular

Postby jax gunslinger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Man Scout Cookies wrote: Yeah its about the end of the line for the home repair route this gun is the defective pistol from some video games Sometimes it feeds whole mags other times it has 2 ftes a mag.
gonna send it in. The trigger bar is starting to crack too. Gonna make a list of everything that is wrong as of right now and send it in with the gun.

Sometimes you just get a lemon. Based on the all the issues you've had, I would ask for a replacement. If they repair the one you have, and it comes back good, but later develops further issues I suspect your head will explode. I know mine would..... :roll:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Postby HAMBONE » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Yep what he said. I would ask for a whole new gun they OFFERED me a brand new gun just because my frame pins were sliding out so yeah you should get a new gun man.
HAMBONE
Veteran Member

Postby Man Scout Cookies » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 am

So uh.....confession time.

I didn't do what I said when I called sccy they offered me to send me a new barrel and transfer bar to replace the cracking one.....and I took them up on it and they sent me the parts I couldn't resist the parts.

But hey what do you know the barrel fixed the problem right away I only fired 4 mags through the sccy at a friends place but absolutely none of the typical fte jams occurred I used to get 5 fte per 4 mags on average. Gonna do more testing when I can later this week but it looks like a new barrel may have fixed my problem.

I'll post some pictures a later of the old barrel vs the new barrel as they are different the old barrel was longer and there was some other difference.

Thanks for the helpful advice folks looks like this gun may be coming together nicely.
Man Scout Cookies
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to Product User Reviews