Alien Gear holsters

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

Alien Gear holsters

Postby pearloficom » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:12 pm

I have been looking at Alien Gear holsters. They look great and have a lifetime warranty. The price is the lowest I have ever seen for Leather/Kydex holsters. I dont really need another set of holsters, but I still want to buy them.

I just wanted to know, if anyone has tried them out and can share an opinion.

Thanks.
pearloficom

Re: Alien Gear holsters

Postby stevenas » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:18 pm

I have to recommend Alien Gear Holsters too.

Very comfortable and the customer support is top notch.

You can swap shells if you trade your pistol in for something different at any time.

Comp-tec, a similar more expensive holster will not.
stevenas

Postby catach22 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:42 pm

I have had both the alien gear cloak tuck and the cloak tuck 2.0... in my opinion the cloak tuck(leather back model) is a better product then the cloak tuck 2.0 neoprene back model) the cloak tuck is much more durable and in my opinion offers far more support... i have been wearing my cloak tuck daily for more then a year with out issue... when i bought a new pistol I purchased a cloak tuck 2.0 and was very disappointed and ended up returning it with in 14 days for a cloak tuck... the traded it out without question... but i did have to wait several weeks for the replacement to be made.....It does take about 6 weeks to get your holster but for the cloak tuck it is well worth the wait.....I have owned crossbreeds in the past and found my cloak tuck to be just as comfortable and well made
catach22

Postby Cashley1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

WEdwards wrote:I just saw this post. Here is a few pictures I took of my Alien Gear holster:

http://wingincamera.zenfolio.com/aliengear-holster

WEdwards wich aliengear holster did you buy there are 4 choices on the website.
Thanks
Chase from ALABAMA
Cashley1

Previous

Return to Product User Reviews