ARMALASER

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

ARMALASER

Postby txbiker » Sat May 03, 2014 8:12 pm

I seldom do product reviews but I think one is called for here. I recently bought a second cpx2 so my wife would quit claiming mine. I bought the armalaser with it but not impressed because with my dry skin, it would not reliably turn on. When SCCY contacted me to get my opinion of my purchase I told them about the laser problem. Next thing I knew, I got an email from armalaser telling me they were sending me another one that would activate when my hands were dry. I got the replacement in about with a prepaid return. The new laser must be tuned different because it works everytime. Atta boys are sent to both sccy and armalaser for taking the initiative and creating a satisfied customer.
Txbiker
txbiker

Re: ARMALASER

Postby getvicious » Sun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

Howdy and welcome from NC. That's some pretty nice service. 8)
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby jax gunslinger » Sat May 10, 2014 5:02 pm

I bought an Armalaser for a KT PF9 a while back. What a POS....... it required constant readjustment and used a new set of batteries every two weeks. Sadly it had to be removed from the gun and taken apart to change batteries and then another sighting in after that. I bought a "Laserlite" yesterday for a Bersa 380. It wasn't much better than the Armalaser. This one wouldn't adjust vertically and finally just stopped turning on. Your results may vary but I give both of them a big fat thumb down. If you really need a laser sight spend the money and get a Crimson Trace..
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Postby TechDiver » Sun May 11, 2014 12:09 am

I had a problem with the dry skin thing. They told me they could send me a new one that was tuned to be more sensitive but that it would reduce the battery life from two years down to fifteen months. I skipped it because it only happened a few times in winter. Laser works fine, now.
Leave the gun. Take the canoli.
TechDiver
Seasoned Member

Postby madmax » Sun May 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Not a fan of lasers, you need to learn how to shoot with the sights and gain that muscle and memory control. So when the laser fails, your muscle and memory reflex will take over. Laser are good for night work but day time not so much. Just my .02 cents.
Max
USCG Ret.
madmax
Veteran Member

Return to Product User Reviews