Awesome Service

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

Awesome Service

Postby Pop's » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm

I was having trouble with my CPX-2 not extracting all the empty casings , called customer service and they said they could send me the a new extractor or they would send me a label and I could ship it to them and they would make sure that it got all the current upgrades, They received it on a Monday and it was back in my hands that same week, They installed a New Style trigger bar, New Style recoil rod, New Extractor and adjusted both magazines, I got time today to try it out and put 100 rds thru it and not a hiccup one. Gun shot awesome.

Thanks to Danice Allen and all of customer service and the awesome folks in the service dept.

Rick ( AKA Pop's )
"I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."
Pop's

Re: Awesome Service

Postby PattonWasRight » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:02 pm

I had the same issue, corrected as well. Good feeling to put trouble free rounds through it with no issues :-)
Just Your Average Jewish Redneck.
PattonWasRight
Seasoned Member

Re: Awesome Service

Postby Pop's » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Put another 300 trouble free rounds thru my CPX-2 today, It shot awesome and I beleive it's gonna take the place of my S&W 40 cal as my everyday carry gun, I like my 40 but I like my Sccy better as far as shooting it and as a carry gun.
The Sccy is a little snappy with the recoil but I'm use to a snappy gun from shooting my 40 cal and I have a 38 Taurus ultra-lite revolver with a 2 inch barrel and that little sucker is snappy.

Peace My Friends :D
"I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it."
Pop's

Return to Product User Reviews