best go bag

User Reviews of Shooting Products and Accessories. New holster, mag, gun lubricant, etc... tell us about it!
End User reviews only.

best go bag

Postby Cashley1 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Ok everyone what is the best go bag for less than $100 for several years i used a swissgear backpack anf it worked pretty well but it bit the dust recently so.I am looking for a new one.I am using a slingpack from the gap that holds my gun in Cpx-1 in a pocket the size of a book on the back the main compartment doesn't hold much more than my tsblet and 1 change of clothes so i'm looking for a new. Go bag
Chase from ALABAMA
Cashley1

Re: best go bag

Postby getvicious » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:02 pm

If your "swissgear backpack" worked well why not just look for a new model of that?

There is no "best go bag" - just what you think is best based on your needs and limitations.

I found a nice camo backpack on clearance at Walmart that is big enough for me, fits well on my back, fastens tightly enough I can run wearing it without it beating me to death and is hydration bladder capable. It works well for me. You may have different needs. Start with what has worked in the past and go from there.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to Product User Reviews