Just got back....Put 200 down range

Reports from the Firing Line. Let us know how the shooting went and don't forget to post some pictures!

Just got back....Put 200 down range

Postby myhobbyz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:35 pm

I just got back and put 200 rounds down range, 50 rounds federal FMJ 115 gr., THE REST WERE RELOADS: 100 rounds 125 gr. LRN with Bullseye powder (pretty tame, and 50 rounds 125gr. LRN with Power Pistol (equal to +P loads).
100 % flawless as I expected, because it was feeding and ejecting by hand with dummy rounds perfectly prior to the trip to the range. I actually was expecting this pistol to give more felt recoil but it was very manageable, and more accurate than I can be and I can hold my own.
The only down side is now I have a pretty dirty pistol I have to clean but thats o.k. by me. My next trip should be in a few days and will be 100% reloads since I didnt have any malfunctions what so ever. The "reliability fluff and buff" that I did and listed on a seperate post is well worth doing and as I explained I basically do this to most every NEW pistol I purchase.
YOUR LACK OF PLANNING IS NOT MY EMERGENCY.......
myhobbyz
Forum Regular

Re: Just got back....Put 200 down range

Postby getvicious » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Sweet! 8)
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Re: Just got back....Put 200 down range

Postby jax gunslinger » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:49 pm

myhobbyz wrote: The "reliability fluff and buff" that I did and listed on a seperate post is well worth doing and as I explained I basically do this to most every NEW pistol I purchase.

Damn sure can't hurt!
:kickback:
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson ***PERMANENTLY BANNED MEMBER OF THE HPFF**
jax gunslinger
Veteran Member

Return to Range Reports