My CPX-1TT

Reports from the Firing Line. Let us know how the shooting went and don't forget to post some pictures!

My CPX-1TT

Postby Deebo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:28 am

Put another 50 rounds downrange yesterday. No issues on this trip and right on target. Same as the first 50. I have been very pleased with this pistol and still can't believe that it cost half as much as some models with same or worse performance. I used Winchester 115 gr. target rounds
Deebo

Re: My CPX-1TT

Postby getvicious » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:08 am

Good to hear your CPX is working well for you.

I've had good success with WWB too. Federal Champion and Tulammo BrassMAXX also work well for me for practice. They're all three pretty low cost and available at WalMart so are easy to find.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby qwiksdraw » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Kinda boring isn't it? Pull trigger, hear bang, hit target. Rinse and repeat. No drama.

Get used to it! :lol:
qwiksdraw
Veteran Member

Postby sccytoter » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:26 pm

qwiksdraw wrote:Kinda boring isn't it? Pull trigger, hear bang, hit target. Rinse and repeat. No drama.

Get used to it! :lol:

LOL! That's a good one! :lol:
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Postby mi77915 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Glad you like the CPX-1, it IS a great handgun!!! I have owned a few handguns in the past few years, unfortunately, I had to sell them for financial reasons :( . As soon as I was able to purchase a new handgun, I did just that...... I could only afford (1) handgun at the time, so I bought another CPX-2TT. I could have bought other brands, but I still chose the SCCY. Best handgun on the market at it's price-point. :D
Tom
Michigan CPL
NRA Member
mi77915
Seasoned Member

Return to Range Reports