1st time out with my new(used) CPX-2 today

Reports from the Firing Line. Let us know how the shooting went and don't forget to post some pictures!

Re: 1st time out with my new(used) CPX-2 today

Postby Kloeshuman » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:22 pm

So I got to the range today, shooting federal FMJ brass, still had a clip that would not feed, my guess would be 8/20wouldn't feed. The other clip I had maybe only 3/30 that didn't, I only ran 50 total today. Guess I'm going to look at that other clip again
Kloeshuman

Postby arcus10mm » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:54 pm

maybe feed ramp---tight chamber--recoil spring Assembly (free from sccy) oil-----------lube--------------ammo--magazine feed angle.........YOUR GRIP............ YOUR LIMP WRISTING........................... it can be frustrating and costly to get these things trustworthy----on the bright side you get good at malfunction drills AKA TAP RACK BANG
arcus10mm
Veteran Member

Postby punisher83 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Good information here. If the issues continue, you can always try calling customer service. I got a new guide rod, and it was a 3 minute conversation.
punisher83
Forum Regular

Postby Kloeshuman » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:54 am

I have gone through the problem clip but I won't have any time to try it out until Wednesday, also going to try and polish the ramp and see if that helps
Kloeshuman

Previous

Return to Range Reports