Range Time Cut Short

Reports from the Firing Line. Let us know how the shooting went and don't forget to post some pictures!

Re: Range Time Cut Short

Postby jcwit » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:38 pm

strider43 wrote:

Ha Ha Ha, you are funny. I bet you look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are

Nope! I just call things as I see them, you might try the same.
jcwit
Veteran Member

Re: Range Time Cut Short

Postby jcwit » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Mrbone wrote:Another thing Jcwit isnt mentioning is that he put custom parts in his cpx right away. Not factory parts. That may have something to do with them still functioning properly lol. You want to talk about boring? How about your stupid corvette story you have been telling for two years now. Comparing guns to cars. Lol jc you are a riot!

Nope, wrong again buddy, had a few hundred rounds thru it before I even made my 1st recoil rod, & used a spring from the hardware store! Had a few hundred more thru it when I ordered custom springs from Wolff.

In regards to the "stupid 'don't you wish you had one, paid cash for BTW' Corvette story", it was nothing more than a comparison that anything, regardless of cost can have problems right out of the box, so to speak.

Understand now, or it it still beyond your comprehension! :whist: :whist:

Wanna hear a "stupid story"?

I bought a bag od ice, when I was ready to use it 2 days later it was all melted, the store wouldn't replace it or give me my money back! Ain't ever going back there, guess I'll have to travel an hour to Walmart! Now that's a stupid story.

As far as all this "2 years", how long have you "Mr. Bone" been bashing SCCY, get over it, buy something else, Oh ya I see you did, a low end revolver, you dude are a joke!
jcwit
Veteran Member

Previous

Return to Range Reports