New CPX2, New Color

Reports from the Firing Line. Let us know how the shooting went and don't forget to post some pictures!

New CPX2, New Color

Postby Lefty Red » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:30 am

I jumped on this when my favorite LGS got them in. Calling it "Crypto".

Not saying I'm Wild Bill, but the first 10 rounds from "Crypto" at 15 yards. Shot as fast as I could, while recovering and back on target. Friend timed me at 12 seconds. I can't do that with my G43! I can't do that with the G43 and 7 rounds at half that distance and twice the time frame!

Had four shooters come over and see what I was shooting. Surprised that I would "bet my life on a Saturday Night Special!" I asked if they ever shot one, all said no. I showed then my first SCCY, "Mutt", which has 3000 rounds through it since 2016. I cleaned it up and put it back in my pocket and left.

Anyways, might pick up the TT version next week, if it's still there. But really need a WHT/TT for when I carry to work in my white uniform. Hell, might get both!

Lefty

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Lefty Red on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lefty Red
Seasoned Member

Re: New CPX2, New Color

Postby Walnut Red » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:59 am

That is an interesting color combination and good shooting.
Walnut Red

Postby Lefty Red » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:57 am

Walnut Red wrote:That is an interesting color combination and good shooting.
I talked to the shop clerk yesterday about the color schemes they had. He said SCCY offers a small run to independent shops to give them a leg up on the chain stores. He had an orange and blue based in the same Kryctek Camo pattern. They look sharp.

Thanks you for the compliment. Seems that when you find a weapon that fits you, things fall in to place.

Lefty

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Lefty Red
Seasoned Member

Postby getvicious » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Congrats on the new pistol. That's a good looking color pattern.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Return to Range Reports