Forum Closed?

Use this area to request help using SCCY Forum. Feel free to leave Feedback to our staff!

Forum Closed?

Postby Ricksza » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:23 am

When I logon, I don't see any new posts since Oct 31, 2018. Am I having a problem? Or is the forum dead and buried?
Ricksza

Re: Forum Closed?

Postby Mark38090 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:04 am

I believe it's on life support... Not sure if the interest had just passed or maybe it's the occasional warning I get here that's keeping people away. Every so often when I login it says I don't have the proper security to log in.
Mark38090
Seasoned Member

Postby Geezer » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:02 pm

I keep checking for any activity every day or two. I don't understand why there isn't more traffic.
Geezer

Postby Ricksza » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:51 am

Mark38090 wrote:I believe it's on life support... Not sure if the interest had just passed or maybe it's the occasional warning I get here that's keeping people away. Every so often when I login it says I don't have the proper security to log in.

I think you're right, lack of interest. How many times can someone ask if it's a reliable handgun and receive a reply "I shot a million rounds through it"? Any issues gun owners have had with it have been discussed multiple times. There's just no more to discover about it. SCCY did their research and produced a handgun for the masses that is a good value.
Ricksza

Return to Help & Feedback