cheaperthandirt ammo

Forum for comments and questions regarding all ammunition types.

Re: cheaperthandirt ammo

Postby gunstech » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Guys......we need to remember, its not so much a shortage of ammo as there is a surplus of customers. Obama has become the greatest gun salesman of all time. :shock:
"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason
gunstech
Seasoned Member

Postby getvicious » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

gunstech wrote:Guys......we need to remember, its not so much a shortage of ammo as there is a surplus of customers. Obama has become the greatest gun salesman of all time. :shock:

The real sad thing is that there's some truth in that. :wink:
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby arizonaopa » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Maybe I am just lucky out here in SE Arizona. When buying any ammo, I check the four LGS in the area first. Support your local LGS. If they do not have what I want or need, then Wally World is checked. If I can't find it there, then I'll look on line. Lucky Gunner first, then the others looking for the best deal. CTD is not even on my search list any more since they do not work with supply and demand, rather they work with scr*w the customer first attitude.
arizonaopa

Postby jeff7181 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:13 pm

arizonaopa wrote:Maybe I am just lucky out here in SE Arizona. When buying any ammo, I check the four LGS in the area first. Support your local LGS. If they do not have what I want or need, then Wally World is checked. If I can't find it there, then I'll look on line. Lucky Gunner first, then the others looking for the best deal. CTD is not even on my search list any more since they do not work with supply and demand, rather they work with scr*w the customer first attitude.

Around here, if you don't stand in sporting goods section of Walmart the morning they receive an ammo shipment, you don't get any. They sell out within a couple hours.
jeff7181
Seasoned Member

Postby Undersiege1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 pm

jeff7181 wrote:
arizonaopa wrote:Maybe I am just lucky out here in SE Arizona. When buying any ammo, I check the four LGS in the area first. Support your local LGS. If they do not have what I want or need, then Wally World is checked. If I can't find it there, then I'll look on line. Lucky Gunner first, then the others looking for the best deal. CTD is not even on my search list any more since they do not work with supply and demand, rather they work with scr*w the customer first attitude.

Around here, if you don't stand in sporting goods section of Walmart the morning they receive an ammo shipment, you don't get any. They sell out within a couple hours.

Same here, thats why I use Lucky Gunner.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing”
Edmund Burke
Undersiege1
Seasoned Member

Previous

Return to Ammunition