AMMUNITION is around

Forum for comments and questions regarding all ammunition types.

AMMUNITION is around

Postby TexasLookout » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Well I have a few rounds of ammunition and with work haven't been practicing lately at all. Saving $$$ for sure and it does look like different mfg. are starting to ship. The prices are continuing to be high vs. what we were paying before. Used to get Sellier/Bellot 9mm for $10.50 a box for 50 rounds and that was less than 9 months ago. etc.... No big rush for me to pay + P premium prices for standard 50 round boxes. But ammunition is available if you want it.
TexasLookout
Seasoned Member

Re: AMMUNITION is around

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 am

Here is the show me state (MO) the ammo shortage has really started to come to and end. .40 is in abundance at many places. Finding 9mm is sporadic but available at many places. Walking through Wal-mart during the past few weeks I picked up several boxes 9 and 380. Yesterday I saw 380 s on the shelf and passed them by, thinking I already had enough. Never thought that would happen. 22 lr is still a bit hard to find to find, but local sporting goods store grand opening had shelves full with no line. Prices are about what there were before the crisis. So hope for all. Probably still a problem in major metro areas but burbs and rural America looking good.

I think this is a good news since the supply for ammunition is still growing. We will not be afraid anymore that we will be losing stock of ammunition.
Gleedaniel13

Re: AMMUNITION is around

Postby ScadaSkid » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Been able to locate ammo at Walmart using ammo-can.net. Got 2 100rd boxes of Federal Premium 115gr FMJ for $48 for both out the door. Also had some luck at Gander Mountain web site, got 4 50rd boxes of Blazer Brass 115gr FMJ for $16.99 each and 1 50rd box of Winchester white box 115gr JHP for $22.99. Delivered to the house in 4 days. Had a gun show in town 2 weeks ago and picked up 200rds of NATO 124gr FMJ from Georgia Arms for $60. They have the same prices on their web site.
CPX-2
Kahr CW-9
Walther P22
Taurus PT-809C
Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380
ScadaSkid
Seasoned Member

Return to Ammunition