Buffalo 9mm Reman Ammo

Forum for comments and questions regarding all ammunition types.

Buffalo 9mm Reman Ammo

Postby New2guns » Wed May 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Anyone ever run this through a CPX-2? Local Fin, Fur, Feather has it at $9.99/50 count. 115 grain, FMJ, brass.
New2guns

Re: Buffalo 9mm Reman Ammo

Postby New2guns » Fri May 12, 2017 5:19 pm

No one?
New2guns

Postby sccytoter » Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Welp, we live in Indiana, and they don't have that chain of stores here. Now, my son and his family live in Ohio, and they do have those stores. I love that store. When we go there, I always stop in to buy odd calibers of rifle ammo....can you believe they actually stock 7.7 x 58mm Arisaka? They do, and others.

The last time I was in there, I picked up a box of that Buffalo, but in .40 S&W. It ran great in my S&W .40, and the 9mm my son bought ran good in his Ruger, but I have not ran any of their 9mm through either of my SCCY's....so, sorry I can't tell you if it runs in the SCCY. Like I said, it seems to run good in my Smith and his Ruger, and at 15 dollars a box for the 180 grain FMJ .40? Yeah, I'll do that all day long! :wink:
Semper Fi Mac!
sccytoter
Veteran Member

Postby New2guns » Wed May 17, 2017 1:45 pm

sccytoter wrote:Welp, we live in Indiana, and they don't have that chain of stores here. Now, my son and his family live in Ohio, and they do have those stores. I love that store. When we go there, I always stop in to buy odd calibers of rifle ammo....can you believe they actually stock 7.7 x 58mm Arisaka? They do, and others.

The last time I was in there, I picked up a box of that Buffalo, but in .40 S&W. It ran great in my S&W .40, and the 9mm my son bought ran good in his Ruger, but I have not ran any of their 9mm through either of my SCCY's....so, sorry I can't tell you if it runs in the SCCY. Like I said, it seems to run good in my Smith and his Ruger, and at 15 dollars a box for the 180 grain FMJ .40? Yeah, I'll do that all day long! :wink:

Thanks so much! It's on sale (9mm) for $9.99 a box of 50, so I'm gonna try some. Worst thing can happen is I wasted $10. :)
New2guns

Return to Ammunition