NRA HOUSTON,TX. CONVENTION May 2-5 2013

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

NRA HOUSTON,TX. CONVENTION May 2-5 2013

Postby TexasLookout » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:34 pm

I'll be heading to the NRA Convention in Houston next Thursday May 2 2013. There is a list of all the vendors who are attending, I have selected - located - Mapped the vendors whom interest me off the NRA Convention Site. Of course looking out for all kind's of accessories for my SCCY-G2.

This NRA Yearly Convention should be Interesting. Never being a member of the NRA it was time to join and give my support as what is going on in OUR Country. The convention is close to me so I am fortunate but those that are not you can view some Live coverage off the NRA site. I would try to tune in about 1pm C.S.T. Friday for what is called the "Leadership Forum". Saturday morning is the membership get together.

If there are any questions to any Specific Vendor at the Convention you would like me to ask (without me getting beat up) post it up and I will ask for us.
TexasLookout
Seasoned Member

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories