Found A Leather Thumb Snap Holster

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Found A Leather Thumb Snap Holster

Postby Homey237 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:08 pm

I'd been searching the d**n internet for SCCY holster for quite some time. And.....I know major holster companies don't really make one dedicated to the shape of a CPX. However....... I found one at http://www.cabelas.com and it fits like a glove ! Cabelas part number is 03687552. It is the model LMH-SZ and is made by http://www.bulldogcases.com It broke in so easy and I like having a thumb strap that covers the back of the firearm so there is no chance of it falling out of the holster. $39.95 online or in their store.
Attachments
Holster3.JPG
Holster2.JPG
Homey237

Re: Found A Leather Thumb Snap Holster

Postby Ruprict36 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:40 pm

How is the holster working? Does it stay close to the body?

Thanks.
Ruprict36

Postby apx_31088 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:20 am

Amazon has the LMH-SZ for $34.62 plus sales tax (if applicable). Talked to sales at Bulldog and learned that the LMH-SZ is not customized for any particular gun, so I'm taking it at your word that it fits the SCCY "just like a glove". The "Z" in LMH-SZ means it accommodates a laser. The "S" means Small, which fits the SCCY. An "X" means Extra-Small, and is too small for the SCCY. Hopefully the LMH-SZ works very well for the SCCY even without a laser because Amazon doesn't stock the LMH-S. Comes only in black.
Anyway, I ordered it from Amazon and it's scheduled to be delivered in two days.
apx_31088

Postby ron28spells » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:05 pm

I had the same problem searching for a holster for my cpx1 . Then one day I had some spare time and had always though I would like to makes a holster so after a couple of hours at the dining table I finally settled on this design , as you can see there is enough clearance to allow a good , secure grip of the stock before any attempt to draw .
IMG_20160830_220508.jpg

Sent from my Trio Stealth G5 7.85 using Tapatalk
ron28spells

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories