Looking for IWB w/spare mag. Any recommendations??

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

Looking for IWB w/spare mag. Any recommendations??

Postby Wilbah73 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Been thinking bout the Desantis Tuck This ll... There is a Bulldog IWB w/spare mag at my LGS for $19.99 Love to here from anyone who has any thoughts...
Attachments
FSN.jpg
BullDog Hip IWB
FSN.jpg (18.53 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
M24_D6_large_1117.jpg
Desantis Tuck This ll
M24_D6_large_1117.jpg (12.34 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Frozen in Maine!! "Dreaming of beer in hand & toes in sand"

SCCY CPX-2 Black DOB 02/12/15 DOP 03/03/15
S&W SD9VE
Ruger LCR 9mm
Wilbah73

Re: Looking for IWB w/spare mag. Any recommendations??

Postby Mrbone » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:46 pm

The bulldog looks like a piece of crap. I'd go with the desantis.
Mrbone
Veteran Member

Postby micha3l13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:56 pm

I have the desantis pro stealth. Its almost identicle to the tuck this just with a standard belt clip from what I can tell. The pro stealth works good enough. Conceals with minimal printing (I'm short ) and is rather comfortable ( coming from someone new to cc). Its the only holster I have ever used as the sccy was my first firearm that I've carried so unfourtunately I have nothing to compare it to unfourtunately.
micha3l13

Postby punisher83 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:03 am

I'm also researching cc holsters. Are you looking for appendix carry or strong side? I've found a company called "on your 6 designs" they're selling for $30 right now. Kydex, out of San Antonio. It works for either position, and they have great reviews for being comfortable, and sturdy. Not to mention they also have a lifetime warranty and great customer service. If you're looking for strong side like 4 o'clock, there are alien gear hybrids starting at $29.88. I am probably going to go with on your 6 at the appendix.
punisher83
Forum Regular

Postby wisdumb16 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm

punisher83 wrote:I'm also researching cc holsters. Are you looking for appendix carry or strong side? I've found a company called "on your 6 designs" they're selling for $30 right now. Kydex, out of San Antonio. It works for either position, and they have great reviews for being comfortable, and sturdy. Not to mention they also have a lifetime warranty and great customer service. If you're looking for strong side like 4 o'clock, there are alien gear hybrids starting at $29.88. I am probably going to go with on your 6 at the appendix.

I TOTALLY agree about the On Your 6 Designs holster. Great craftsmanship, great retention, and an excellent customer service department. While I was trying to slightly adjust the cant, one of the screws was WAY too tight and I stripped it. I emailed them, they immediately replied and sent me a brand new one no questions asked, and didn't ask for a return of the defective holster.

I appendix carry and have had no issues at all with comfort or printing. It's like it's not even there.
wisdumb16

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories