SCCY Brand Holsters in stock?

Forum for the discussion of SCCY CPX-1 & CPX-2 compact 9mm and CPX-3 subcompact .380 ACP pistol modifications, holsters, and other after-market items.

SCCY Brand Holsters in stock?

Postby HighInTheSCCY » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 am

Hi all,
I have been lurking on the site for a while but its my first post. So, the Sccy home page says the OWB holsters are coming soon but it looks like you can order them online at the American DOF website. Has anyone given these holsters a try yet? Maybe I should be the guinnea pig. :)
HighInTheSCCY

Re: SCCY Brand Holsters in stock?

Postby getvicious » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:18 am

Howdy and welcome from NC. If you do get one of those please let us all know what you think of it.
It's not the blast that kills you - It's the tumble to the bottom of the 800 foot crater.....
getvicious@yahoo.com
getvicious
Topic Moderator

Postby HighInTheSCCY » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 pm

So I went to order the holster but there was some confusion on the website as there were two ordering options for the same product. I will be ordering this weekend. And reviewing when when I have tried it out for a few weeks. They seem to have a great customer service staff. I have included my email to them and their response below.
Thanks for the welcome GetVicious. I'm from NH. Live free or die!

Email to American DOF
Hello,

I want to order a owb holster for my Sccy CPX 2, but it looks like there is 2 sizes availiable on your website with the same picture. One has the code SC1004 and the other has SC1004L. What does the L mean? I want to make sure I order the right size.

Response

One size only & it is OWB. There was however an error there is only R handed available at this time. Please feel free to call Monday or visit our site as its up an running now. Thank you
HighInTheSCCY

Postby warbladejm » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:12 pm

i'm going to guess L models would be made to fit guns with the laser attached
warbladejm

Postby wrearick » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:34 pm

L stands for left handed.
wrearick
Veteran Member

Postby micha3l13 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Any news on how the holster performs? I have been looking for a concealable owb holster but have been afraid to order this one due to lack of consumer feedback.
micha3l13

Return to SCCY CPX-1, CPX-2, & CPX-3 Accessories